Suitable for experienced anglers, Lake Juvanzé has an impressive stock of carp to 64lb.
More than a dozen carp over 50lb, many over 40lb and lots of upper 30s. The average weight during 2017 was over 40lb! (33 fish averaging 25lb were introduced in December 2017).
Lake Juvanzé is a picturesque, mature willow-lined gravel pit covering around 5 acres. The banks are grassy and lined with overhanging trees. The lake bed is an exciting and challenging combination of gravel bars, plateaus, clay, silt and weed patches.
Prices : £1750 (2019), £1800 (2020/21)
- Lake Size : 5 acres (Max of 5 anglers)
- Prices : £1750 (2019), £1800 (2020/21)
- Swims : 5 comfortable swims including 2 large doubles
- Depth : 3ft – 6ft
- Carp Stock : Large stock of mirrors to 64lb and commons to 55lb, at least a dozen 50lb+ carp, several just shy of 50 and many 40s
- Other Fish : Grass carp to 50lb, pike, perch, roach and tench
- Lake Bed : Gravel, sand, silt and clay
- Features : Beautiful tree lined lake, overhanging bushes, gravel bars, plateaus, weed patches and lily pads
- Access : Track all round the fishery
- Bait Boats Allowed : Yes – several available for hire
- Help available : Yes, English bailiffs with many years of carp fishing experience available to help you if needed
The lodge area serves as a meeting point where meals are served. There are UK plug sockets for charging batteries* and spotless shower and toilet facilities. There’s a gas hob and fridge freezer for anglers to use. Guests do not have use of the kitchen.
Juvanzé Lakes provide each angler with a landing net, unhooking mat, weigh tripod and weigh sling so please don’t bring your own.
Wifi internet access is available at the lodge.
* We produce our own power which is fine for charging phones and boat batteries only, so isn’t suitable for anything high voltage.