Being in a popular area for holiday makers, there are plenty of things to do locally if you like time away from the lake.
- Nigloland® theme park is ten minutes away and it’s brilliant! www.nigloland.com.
- At Port Dienville, which is less than 10 minutes away, you’ll find bars, restaurants, and a sandy beach.
- If you fancy a bit of local culture you can visit the champagne houses and enjoy free tastings. Drappier and Monial are both good. www.champagne-drappier.com/en or www.monial.net.
- Lac Amance, Lac du Temple Lac de la Foret d’Orient and Lac du Der-Chantecoq are close by and well worth a visit.
- The beautiful medieval city of Troyes is 40 minutes away and has McArthurGlen designer outlets. www.lonelyplanet.com/france/champagne/troyes, outlets.mcarthurglen.com/en/fr/designer-outlet-troyes/.