Juvana, which opened in 2018, is the perfect social lake! Juvana offers easy fishing with carp to 52lb, grass carp to 72lb and bighead carp to 60lb! Big hits are common and it’s suitable for anglers of all abilities.
Juvana’s been designed as a social lake for groups of mates that prefer to fish close together on holiday. There’s four swims fishing out from a central island in around 5.5 acres, all with plenty of water and loads of features.
The lake was stocked in 2017 with a total of 220 carp. The current average is 23.08lb, there’s several target fish over 40lb and a good head of 30’s.
Prices : £1500 (2020/21).
- Lake Size : 5.5 acres (Max of 4 anglers)
- Prices : £1500 (2020/21)
- Swims : 4 purpose built swims
- Depth : 3ft – 9ft
- Carp Stock : Large stock of mirrors to 52lb and commons to 50lb, several target fish over 40lb and a good head of 30’s
- Other Fish : Large grass carp to 72lb, bighead carp to 60lb+, pike, perch and roach
- Lake Bed : Gravel, sand and clay
- Features : Beautiful tree lined lake, overhanging bushes, island, gravel bars and plateaus
- Access : Vehicle access to a foot bridge, then by foot to the island
- Bait Boats Allowed : Yes – several available for hire
- Cooking facilities : Available free of charge
- Help available : Yes, English bailiffs with many years of carp fishing experience available to help you if needed
On the island Juvana has a wooden gazebo with a table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, gas cooker and microwave, BBQ, UK plug sockets for charging batteries* and English TV. We offer this free of charge and ask that in return you leave it clean and tidy at the end of your stay. Please remember to bring fresh water for drinking and cooking.
Off the island (a couple of minutes’ walk) there are spotless shower and toilet facilities and a large sink for washing up.
Juvanzé Lakes provide each angler with a landing net, unhooking mat, weigh tripod and weigh sling so please don’t bring your own.
Free Wifi internet access is available on the island.
* We produce our own power which is fine for charging phones and boat batteries only, so isn’t suitable for anything high voltage.