Lake Juvanzé has an impressive stock of carp with mirrors to 61lb and commons to 56lb and is suitable for experienced anglers.
There are around ten carp over 50lb, several just shy of 50, many over 40lb and lots of upper 30s. The average weight during 2017 was over 40lb! (33 fish averaging 25lb were introduced in December 2017).
Lake Juvanzé is a picturesque, mature willow-lined gravel pit covering around 5 acres. The banks are grassy and lined with overhanging trees. The lake bed is an exciting and challenging combination of gravel bars, plateaus, clay, silt and weed patches.
Prices : £1800 (2020/21)
- Lake Size : 5 acres (Max of 5 anglers)
- Prices : £1800 (2020/21)
- Swims : 5 comfortable swims including 2 large doubles
- Depth : 3ft – 6ft
- Carp Stock : Large stock of mirrors to 61lb and commons to 56lb, around ten 50lb+ carp, several just shy of 50 and many 40s
- Other Fish : Grass carp to 50lb, pike, perch, roach and tench
- Lake Bed : Gravel, sand, silt and clay
- Features : Beautiful tree lined lake, overhanging bushes, gravel bars, plateaus, weed patches and lily pads
- Access : Track all round the fishery
- Bait Boats Allowed : Yes – several available for hire
- Cooking facilities : Available free of charge
- Help available : Yes, English bailiffs with many years of carp fishing experience available to help you if needed
There’s a kitchen, sheltered seating area with a table and chairs and a BBQ, spotless shower and toilet facilities and UK plug sockets for charging batteries* and English TV. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a fridge freezer, gas cooker and microwave. We offer this free of charge and ask that in return you leave it clean and tidy at the end of your stay. Please remember to bring fresh water for drinking and cooking.
Juvanzé Lakes provide each angler with a landing net, unhooking mat, weigh tripod and weigh sling so please don’t bring your own.
Free Wifi internet access is available at the lodge.
* We produce our own power which is fine for charging phones and boat batteries only, so isn’t suitable for anything high voltage.